Adulteration Dip Strip (7 Parameters) Test Pack (25 strips)
As low as 13.20
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 17.50)
|1-3 piece(s)||$14.95 ea.||15%|
|4-9 pieces||$13.90 ea.||21%|
|10-99999 pieces||$13.20 ea.||25%|
Adulteration Test Strips 7 Parameter 25/Bottle
Adulteration Strips are a fast dip-and-read test for the determination of diluted or adulterated urine specimens
- Adulteration Test Strips or Specimen Validity Test (S.V.T.) are a rapid, one step screening test.
- Simultaneous detects the presense of Creatinine, Nitrite, Glutaraldehyde, pH, Specific Gravity, and Oxidants/Pyridinium Chlorochromate (PCC) in human urine.
- The one step dip-and-read specimen validity test semi-quantitatively analyzes a urine specimen for 7 parameters
- The test is based on the color derived from the chemical reaction between the chemical reagent on each test pad and the urine sample
- Remove the strip from the bottle
- One test strip is dipped in the urine sample for 1-2 seconds immersing all reagent test pads
- After one (1) minute the colors of the reagent pads are visually compared to the color chart and results obtained for each of the test parameters.
- An abnormal result for any of the parameters suggests the sample has been manipulated, altered or otherwise contaminated
- Each vial includes complete testing instructions, technical details and background information on the test procedure
List of Drugs
The list of Adulterants detectable with this test are as follows:
- pH Level: Tests for the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants. Normal urine pH ranges from 4.0 to 9.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are indicative of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution. Normal levels for specific gravity will range from 1.003-1.030. Specific gravity levels of less than 1.003 or higher than 1.030 is an indication of adulteration.
- Nitrate: Tests for the presence of exogenous nitrate. Nitrate level above 7.5 mg/dl in human urine is considered abnormal. Common occurrences are the additive of such products as Klear.
- Glutaraledhyde: Tests for the presence of exogenous aldehyde. Glutaraldehyde is not a natural component of human urine and it should not be present in normal urine. Common occurrences are the additives of such products such as Clear Choice or UrinAid.
- Creatinine: Daily creatinine excretion, related to muscle mass of the human body, is usually constant. Urine specimens with creatinine levels of less than 20 mg/dl are indications of adulteration. This test covers the most common form of specimen tampering, specimen dilution. Dilution using diuretics is also often referred to as “flushing.”
- Oxidants and PCC: Creatinine: Tests for the presence of of oxidizing reagents such as bleach, hydrogen peroxide and pyridinium chlorochromate in urine.
Test Results are based upon the color derived from the chemical reaction between the chemical reagent on each test pad and urine sample…Use the enclosed Color chart to interpret your results.
You may also like…
Specimen Collection Cup with Temperature StripAs low as 0.49Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 1.69)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-9 piece(s) $1.49 ea. 12% 10-24 pieces $0.99 ea. 41% 25-49 pieces $0.79 ea. 53% 50-99 pieces $0.69 ea. 59% 100-99999 pieces $0.49 ea. 71%
Specimen Collection Cup for Home Drug Test Kit (105 ml)As low as 0.43Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 0.67)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-34 piece(s) $0.49 ea. 27% 35-99999 pieces $0.43 ea. 36%
12 Panel Drug Test Cup (6125 with mAMP)As low as 3.80Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 6.59)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-4 piece(s) $4.59 ea. 30% 5-9 pieces $4.29 ea. 35% 10-24 pieces $3.99 ea. 39% 25-99999 pieces $3.80 ea. 42%
12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card (AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MDMA, MTD, OPI, OXY, PCP, TCA, THC)As low as 7.40Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 14.50)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-4 piece(s) $10.40 ea. 28% 5-9 pieces $9.50 ea. 34% 10-24 pieces $8.95 ea. 38% 25-49 pieces $8.35 ea. 42% 50-99 pieces $7.85 ea. 46% 100-99999 pieces $7.40 ea. 49%
Poly Laboratory Gloves 10 Pairs PackAs low as 0.95Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 0.95)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-99999 piece(s) $0.95 ea. 0%
Instant Bluing Tablets – Eliminates Urine Sample AdulterationAs low as 14.99Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 23.99)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-4 piece(s) $16.99 ea. 29% 5-9 pieces $15.99 ea. 33% 10-99999 pieces $14.99 ea. 38%
5 Panel Eco Cup with AdulterationAs low as 3.29Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 6.13)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-9 piece(s) $3.99 ea. 35% 10-24 pieces $3.83 ea. 38% 25-49 pieces $3.64 ea. 41% 50-99 pieces $3.46 ea. 44% 100-99999 pieces $3.29 ea. 46%
10 Panel Eco CupAs low as 5.55Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 8.79)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-9 piece(s) $6.31 ea. 28% 10-24 pieces $6.12 ea. 30% 25-49 pieces $5.93 ea. 33% 50-99 pieces $5.74 ea. 35% 100-99999 pieces $5.55 ea. 37%
6 Panel Cup – EZ Split (Box of 25)As low as 4.11Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 10.23)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-4 box(es) $119.50 ea. -1068% 5-19 boxes $113.96 ea. -1014% 20-39 boxes $108.09 ea. -957% 40-99999 boxes $102.70 ea. -904%
ETG 300 Alcohol Test Dip Card (80 Hour Detection Window)As low as 2.69Add to cart
BUY MORE & SAVE! (Retail price: 3.99)
QUANTITY PRICE SAVINGS 1-9 piece(s) $3.29 ea. 18% 10-24 pieces $3.09 ea. 23% 25-49 pieces $2.89 ea. 28% 50-99999 pieces $2.69 ea. 33%